The SELACO WDB realizes that hiring and training a new employee is an investment of time and money for any company. For this reason, our team of experts has developed a program that helps companies like yours keep more of your hard-earned profits. We pay you to train and prepare your new hires for on the job success. SELACO WDB’s On-the-Job Training program is geared toward businesses that wish to hire quality people and train them on the skills needed to succeed. We are committed to investing directly in your company.
The SELACO WDB has a qualified pool of applicants who we believe can meet your hiring needs. Your commitment to hire and train a SELACO WDB customer may qualify you to receive a reimbursement of up to 50% of the employees’ hourly wage while they are being trained. This type of support may be allowed for up to 3-months.
Reimbursement is based on:
1. The applicant for employment has no previous employment history with your company and currently is not on your payroll.
2. The position pays an hourly wage of $10.00 or more.
3. Employer is committed to train and develop the unique skill(s) needed to maintain successful employment.
4. Upon successfully completing the OJT assignment and the employee meets all agreed probation requirements, the Employer commits to retain the employee as a full time employee.
We are excited to explore an OJT opportunity with your company. We believe that you will find this unique reemployment program will benefit our job seeker as well as support your companies desire to enhance and strengthen your workforce.
Click here for pdf: OJT Business Services
• For more details about the opportunity to address the training and hiring needs you may have or any of our business programs, please contact our Director of Business Services, Marjean Clements at (562) 402-9336 ext.1252.
• For more details about the on-the-job training program enrollment and guidelines please contact a Career Development Specialist, at (562) 402-9336. We look forward to working with you.